The 16th World Scout Moot is recruiting a graphic, within the Marketing and Communications Department. If you want to be part of an international team, to help Market, Promote, and Document the next world scout moot, this is for you. We are looking for a designer with experience in textiles and print design.
If you want to be part of an international team, to help Market, Promote, and Document the next world scout moot, this is for you.
- Work with Design Team lead, to create assets for print and textile
- Work cross functionally, to develop assets for more than one department, or team.
- Be able to work with other design projects, and step in to help with digital design work.
Requirements and Skills:
- Ability to communicate through English.
- Be an active member of your NSO/NSA
- A huge attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams
- Ability to stick to strict deadlines, and able to work under pressure, independently.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC and Canva.
Desirable but not essential:
- Previous experience in leading a team, in a volunteer or professional capacity.
- Experience in volunteering at a World, Regional, National Event in a Media/Content/Marketing capacity.
- Previous experience in designing for a scout brand, or guide brand.
This role will require time investment, from 2020 right through to the Moot itself, and post-Moot review. This role will entail continuous remote and possibly face-to-face meetings both on evenings and weekends. The successful individual(s) will also be expected to attend the Moot event in its entirety and will likely need to be available in the days prior/post Moot for logistical and delivery purposes.
We do not recommend taking another major voluntary role in the duration of this project.
We require good standing checks to be completed by every candidate. Please refer to "How to apply" page in the menu.
Terms of Appointment:
This is a voluntary unremunerated role. However, reasonable expenses in line with the Scouting Ireland & World Organisation of the Scout Movement (whichever is the most relevant) expenses policies will be paid.